Handling Feedback and Complaints
Channel PWEM is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
Channel PWEM welcomes both positive and negative feedback. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- it is as easy as possible to make a complaint;
- we treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response;
- we treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, email or in person;
- we deal with it quickly and politely;
- we respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, and information on any action taken;
- we learn from complaints, use them to improve our organisation, and monitor them at our Board.
If you have feedback or a complaint
In the first instance, your complaint will be dealt with by our Station Manager. Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing relevant contact details.
Station Manager (Oliver),
WebSite: ‘Contact Us’ form
We are a volunteer led organisation without any full-time staff so there are no official opening hours. However, the email address mentioned above is monitored daily as is postage to the registered company address.
What happens next?
If you complain in person or over the phone, we will try to resolve the issue there and then. Similarly, if you complain by email or in writing we will always acknowledge your complaint within 7 days, and do everything we can to resolve it within 21 days. If this is not possible, we will explain why and provide a new deadline.
What if the complaint is not resolved?
If you are not happy with our response, you may get in touch again by writing to the The Chairperson or The Company Secretary who will ensure that your appeal is considered at the next Board Meeting and will respond within two weeks of this consideration by the Board Members.