Some say that fundraising is the lifeblood of any charitable organisations – others feel that it is the projects that are the source of funding. We feel it is very much a ‘chicken and egg’ situation. One cannot exist without the other.
Commitment to Standards in Fundraising Practice
Channel PWEM is fully committed to achieving the standards contained within the
Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising. Our implementation closely follows the implementation guidelines of ICTR [ http://www.ictr.ie/content/fundraising-codes-practice ].
The Statement exists to:
- Improve fundraising practice
- Promote high levels of accountability and transparency by organisations fundraising from the public
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the organisations they support.
We have considered the Statement and believe we meet the
standards it sets out. Where we have not complied with the Statement we have provided an explanation here.
- A report on our fundraising activities is available in our most recent Annual Report which can be found here.
- We welcome your feedback on our performance via any of the contact points provided – see Feedback and Complaints Procedure.